“…beneath this sweet exterior lurks a rock ‘n’ roller. ”
— Frank de Blasé, CITY Newspaper.
Meg Williams performs frequently at venues across the country with her band, Meg Williams Band, as a solo/duo act, and as a guitarist for other artists. She recently competed in the 2019 International Blues Challenge (Memphis, TN), representing the Kentucky Blues Society, and was the house band director for the Women in Blues Showcase during the IBC's. Meg has additionally performed at the 2019 Ann Arbor Blues Festival with blues legend Benny Turner, 2019 Tall City Blues Fest (Midland, TX), main-stage at the 2018 Venice Blues Festival (Venice, FL), RedGorilla Music Festival (Austin, TX), Blues Radio International during the BMA's (Memphis, TN), Knoxville’s WDVX Blue Plate Special, Tennessee Motorcycles & Music Revival Festival, & Loretta Lynn’s Ranch as an artist, and performed at Cheyenne Frontier Days & CMA Fest as a guitarist for other artists.
Meg’s newest blues-rock CD, 'Take Me As I Am: The Muscle Shoals Sessions' and her 2017 EP ‘Maybe Someday,’ have been played on SiriusXM’s Bluesville and radio stations world-wide – 'Take Me As I Am' has reached #27 on Top 50 Blues Album Charts & #9 on Top 50 Blues Rock Album Charts (Roots Music Report). Meg's song 'Little Bit of the Devil' reached #2 Top 50 Blues Rock songs & #9 Top Blues Song (Roots Music Report). Often compared to Susan Tedeschi and Bonnie Raitt, Meg’s guitar playing has captured the attention of listeners throughout Nashville and increasingly the US.
Meg just signed with Nola Blue Records and released her full length album, recorded at FAME Studios in Muscle Shoals, AL, "Take Me As I Am: The Muscle Shoals Sessions" on April 19, 2019.
- 2019 Ann Arbor Blues Festival with Benny Turner (Ann Arbor, MI)
- 2019 Tall City Blues Fest (Midland, TX)
- Winner of the 2018 Kentucky Blues Challenge (Bowling Green, KY)
- House Band Director for the 2019 Women in Blues Showcase (Memphis, TN)
- 2018 Venice Blues Festival (Venice, FL)
- RedGorilla Festival (Austin, TX)
- Blues Radio International during the BMA's (Memphis, TN)
- Tennessee Motorcycle & Music Revival (Loretta Lynn's Ranch, TN)
- Smoky Mountain Songwriter's Festival (Gatlinburg, TN)
- WDVX Blue Plate Special (Knoxville, TN)
- BB King's Memphis (Memphis, TN)
- The Bluebird Cafe (Nashville, TN)
- Rockwood Music Hall - Stage 2 (NYC)
- Stanhope House (Stanhope, NJ)
- Knuckleheads (Kansas City, MO)
- Summer NAMM (Re-Axe Booth, Nashville, TN)
- 2016 Nashville Blues Challenge (Nashville, TN)
- Rochester Fringe Festival (Rochester, NY)
- Park Ave Festival (Rochester, NY)
- BB's Jazz, Blues & Soups (St. Louis, MO)
- Old Rock House (guitarist for Jenny Teator, St. Louis, MO)
- CMA Fest (guitarist for Dakota Danielle, Nashville, TN)
- Cheyenne Frontier Days (guitarist for Ciara Rae, Cheyenne, WY)